Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Big One

I was lost. The pot was taking form soon but I had no ideas yet, just intuition. As I worked the walls up, I was thinking about the walls I built around myself. Are they as yielding as the soft clay, or have they hardened up. Perhaps the walls have been broken through, and then patched up again.







At a certain point in time, that I cannot remember, the unfinished pot and me came to an understanding. A feminine form soon took shape and I found that I didn't know how to end the pot. How high should it go and how will the opening of the pot look like? I was running out of time.



It looked so obviously feminine and there was no mystery to it. I still could not agree with the pot. Something was missing or maybe too much was there. I will toy around with it first. Hahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment